Do you like Abhay Deol? If yes, then certainly this blog is for you. We have prepared a list of Abhay Deol Best movies, among all the movies he has acted on. Abhay is versatile as well as a realistically natural actor. However, not his many movies did well at the box office, but his acting leaves an impression on you.
List of Best Movies of Abhay Deol
1. Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (2011)
It follows the story of three best college friends meet after a long time, but they are not the same once was. So they decide on a holiday trip before the marriage of Kabir (Abhay Deol) to mend their gaps. Spending time together makes them realize who really are they. Also, you will see a lot of adventures and fun.
- Director: Zoya Akhtar
- Cast: Hrithik Roshan, Farhan Akhtar, Abhay Deol, Katrina Kaif, Kalki Koechlin, Naseeruddin Shah
- The film won the Filmfare award for the best film along with many awards in different categories.
2. Dev.D (2009)
Dev.D is a modern version of the novel Devdas, written by Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyay, in which a misunderstanding leads Dev to break up with Paro. Heartbroken Dev started drinking and taking drugs a lot. Meanwhile, he meets Chanda, a prostitute, and falls for her.
- Director: Anurag Kashyap
- Cast: Abhay Deol, Mahie Gill, Kalki Koechlin, Dibyendu Bhattacharya
3. Manorama Six Feet Under (2007)
Deol plays the character of a suspended junior engineer Satyaveer, also a failed novel writer, called by Manorama (Sarika) to investigate her husband’s external affair. In turn, he receives a good sum of money. Through his investigation, he unveils the hidden truths.
- Director: Navneet Singh
- Cast: Abhay Deol, Vinay Pathak, Raima Sen, Gul Panag, Sarika
4. Ek Chalis Ki Last Local (2007)
When a call center employee stranded due to missing the last local train at 1:40 am, he searches for the alternate and gets disappointed. Meanwhile, he meets another stranded girl, Neetu, coincidently, and together they try to find other options, this is where their lives take a u-turn.
- Director: Sanjay Khanduri
- Cast: Neha Dhupia, Abhay Deol, Ashok Samarth, Deepak Shikre
5. Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye! (2008)
The movie is based on the real-life of Lucky Singh, a daring talented thief. It follows the story of stealing everything by Lucky (Mr. Deol), bigger or smaller, until gets caught. When he gets caught the value of stolen goods is in millions about which once he was thinking of.
- Director: Dibakar Banerjee
- Cast: Abhay Deol, Neetu Chandra, Paresh Rawal, Manjot Singh, Richa Chadda, Manu Rishi
6. Shanghai (2012)
Bharat Nagar, a virtual city, is being planned to develop like Shanghai, but at the same time ignores the plight of the poor by politicians. When a social activist killed during his speech against the plan, an IAS officer Krishnan (Mr. Deol) investigates the case to unveil the truth despite political pressure.
- Director: Dibakar Banerjee
- Cast: Emraan Hashmi, Abhay Deol, Kalki Koechlin, Tillotama Shome, Prosenjit Chatterjee
You may also like – Rajkumar Rao Best Movies
7. Road, Movie (2009)
The movie is set on the road trip across the desert. Bored with the family business, one day Vishnu comes across an old truck, a roaming cinema, and asks the owner to drive it to the museum where it is to be sold. The thrilling and adventurous road trip help him find himself.
- Director: Dev Benegal
- Cast: Abhay Deol, Tannishtha Chatterjee, Satish Kaushik, Hardik Mehta
8. Socha Na Tha (2005)
Despite family pressure, Viren (Abhay) refuses to get an arranged marriage after meeting Aditi (Ayesha Takia). Though they become good friends. They realize that they are in love when Viren engaged with Karen and Aditi engaged with her childhood friend Mahesh.
- Director: Imtiaz Ali
- Cast: Ayesha Takia, Abhay Deol, Apoorva Jha, Suresh Oberoi, Ayesha Jhulka
9. Ahista Ahista (2005)
Located in Delhi, Ankush for a minimal fee works as a witness at the marriage registrar office. One day he meets a girl, Megha, who is about to get married With awaited Dheeraj (Shayan Munshi). When Dheeraj didn’t show up for many days, Megha asks for help. Ankush promises to help her but secretly feels for her.
- Director: Shivam Nair
- Cast: Soha Ali Khan, Abhay Deol, Shayan Munshi, Murad Ali, Brijendra Kala
10. Happy Bhag Jayegi (2016)
In Amritsar, Happy (Diana Penty) sprint out secretly on her wedding day to marry her beloved Guddu (Ali Fazal), a musician. Mistakenly packed into the fruit box she was deported to Pakistan. There she finds herself in Bilal’s (Abhay) home from where the whole mess starts.
- Director: Mudassar Aziz
- Cast: Diana Penty, Ali Fazal, Abhay Deol, Jimmy Shergill, Momal Sheikh
11. Chakravyuh (2012)
Chakravyuh tells the story of the conflict between the Government and the Naxal. An IPS officer Adil (Arjun Rampal) deputed in Naxal dominated area wants to wipe them out. To do this he sends his best friend Kabir (Mr. Deol) to join them. When he sees their struggle and plight then decide to fight for them.
- Director: Prakash Jha
- Cast: Arjun Rampal, Esha Gupta, Abhay Deol, Manoj Bajpayee, Anjali Patil, Om Puri
12. Chopsticks (2019)
A tour guide for Chinese travelers Nirma (Mithila Palkar) purchased a new car, the day she bought the same day it was stolen from the parking lot. Tired of circling the police station, she contacts a con man Artist (Abhay) to recover her stolen car. He promises to help to find her missing car from a local goon Faiyaz Bhai who is obsessed with her goat, Baahubali.
- Director: Sachin Yardi
- Cast: Mithila Palkar, Abhay Deol, Vijay Raaz, Achint Kaur
Did you like the blog “Abhay Deol Best Movies“? Then please share it and don’t forget to comment. And also tell us which is your favorite one.